Above Ground, Semi or Fully Inground Pool
Like the Belmont Pool Range, the Brightwaters range of pools was also originally designed as an inground pool. The strength of the design enables this modular pool to be built on all sites, fully inground, semi-inground or up to 1m aboveground.
Our pools are completely different to other aboveground swimming pools and have been specifically designed for installation by anyone that would be capable of building a deck. Our pools have been purchased and installed by many different people over the years without problem, with the majority of people installing the pool having not come from any type of building background.
All timber is cut (prior to treatment) ready to simply fit together and we provide a full instruction manual with step by step colour photos.We are also available online or by phone to help with any questions you may have during the installation.
Brightwaters Pool Features
- Specifically designed for DIY installation
- Full internal stainless steel bracing
- Perfect for saltwater - cannot rust
- Top coping designed to support your decking
- Optional coping for paving around pool
- Liner fits into receiver track
- No sand and cement backfill required
- Perfectly straight walls and square corners
- Optional inground pool style step area
- Highly insulated pool walls
- Australian made for Australian conditions
- 50 year structural warranty*
Pool Shapes and Sizes
The Brightwater’s classic, formal rectangle shape makes it the only true rectangle shaped above ground pool on the market and is available in four very popular sizes, with custom sizes and lap pools also available.
Our pools have perfectly straight walls, without the obvious scalloping look along the walls as seen in all other aboveground pools, this adds a truly unique and exclusive look and style to your pool, your entertainment area and your backyard. All of our pools are lined with a smooth swimmer friendly lining that is naturally resistant to algae, and available in various fresh colours and beautiful patterns. The height of the pool wall from the bottom of the sole plate to the top of the pool coping is 1.29m.
6m x 3.3m
7m x 3.5m
8m x 4m
9m x 4.5m
*Custom rectangle sizes also available
Just like our Belmont pool range, the Brightwaters pools are constructed using solid structural building logs. All logs are first cut and machined and then treated to H5 standard, the same treatment used on the modern telegraph poles. Our H5 treated logs use exclusive interlocking engineering techniques to form the pool’s structure and create tremendous and unmatched strength, creating a true saltwater modular pool complete with a 50 year structural guarantee.
The Brightwaters pool range is available around Australia in a complete DIY flat pack pool package, and is suitable for construction by anyone capable of building a deck or similar.
The Paradise range of pools are the only aboveground pool that do NOT need to be backfilled with a very laborious and expensive special premixed sand and cement backfill mix when installing the pool inground, or semi-inground. The incredible strength of the Paradise Pool means that it is capable of retaining the ground around it, therefore the Paradise Pool can be simply backfilled with drainage aggregate. The superior and unmatched design strength of the Brightwaters pool range even allows you to backfill around the pool before the pool is filled with water.
This sophisticated looking finish is easily achievable and will provide you with the beautiful inground look you’ve always wanted at a fraction of the price, and no-one would ever know the difference!
Standard pool package includes -
- Full installation manual with step by step colour photos
- Engineering plans and certifications for your building application
- Pool mark out plans Deep end excavation plan (if chosen)
- Pump and cartridge filter designed to easily cater for your pool size
- Heavy duty .5mm thick light blue of dark blue coloured pool lining
- Liner receiver track – no need to pull up your decking or coping around the pool to replace your liner
- Large Inground pool quality skimmer and wall fittings
- Flat top coping, ready for you to lay your decking boards directly over the top (option paved top coping also available)
- Manual cleaning and testing equipment with CPR sign
- Comprehensive ‘Guide to new pool book’
Order your Pool Direct
Contact us for pricing on your new pool now. We can organise delivery Australia-wide!